Banner

Sunday 29 April 2018

Cycling!

Some swear by it as the ultimate exercise, some think other sports are better... BUT this week, on Spoonflower, they have decided that as "spring" is here, yeah I know, spring? , that folks will be enjoying the great outdoors on their bikes... hmmmmmmm I wonder.

Anyway, I didn't want to do a design with bikes and people riding down roads or pathways... I mulled it over and over and over..... and eventually came up with this...
Riding on a Rainbow

Riding On A Rainbow

Riding on a Rainbow

Rainbows

Rainbows
The Cycling Contest runs from May 1st. Please VOTE for my Riding on a Rainbow! 

The quick way to vote is to page down to the bottom of all the entries, hit control and f, type house of heasman in the search box, click select, click submit, prove you're not a robot by typing in the word and click submit again. Easy Peasy!
Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verification