Banner

Monday 19 February 2018

The Tortoise and Hare


 Another week has flown by and I've just managed by the skin of my teeth to finish my design for the Tortoise and Hare contest on Spoonflower. I admit it was hard to come up with an idea.. but once I started it fell into place.

So without further ado.. here are a few close-ups for you to look at and as usual if you click the links under the photo's it will take you to the design.

Tortoise and Hare on Spoonflower
On Woven Monkey UK

Tortoise and Hare on Spoonflower
On Woven Monkey UK
Click on any of the links to see how it looks in repeat.     :>D
Pretty Hare on Spoonflower
On Woven Monkey UK
And a Portrait of the Tortoise....
Pretty Tortoise on Spoonflower
On Woven Monkey UK
And one of the speeding Hare....
Speedy Hare on Spoonflower
On Woven Monkey UK
I hope you like the design and pop along next Friday to Vote for it. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verification