Banner

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Design Contest, Typewriters (Black and White)

I must admit that this Contest caused it to be rather difficult to create a design. :p I started with one idea in my head... a typewriter with pages spewing out of it but decided that I didn't have time to first paint it and then scan it and then set it up for repeat. The time span for this was only a week or so for me 'cos I'd seen it later rather than earlier. :p
Anyway this is what I eventually came up with:
Typewriter (Black and White) Spoonflower Contest
So if you feel inclined, I'd appreciate a vote   :D  http://www.spoonflower.com/contests/154  That's the link.. it shows the top winner and the other Nine Runners up of the Cheater contest, of which I am NOT one :( and the typewriter contest is on the right just click on the heading, Typewriters (Black and White)  and you'll go right to it.

Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I think it turned out really good! I am impressed. I'll be sure to vote when it is time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.spoonflower.com/contests/154
    That's the link.. it shows the top ten winners of the Cheater contest, of which I am NOT one :( and the typewriter contest is on the right just click on the heading and you'll go right to it.

    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete

Verification