Banner

Thursday 7 June 2012

Christmas in June new work

8 inch block... changes made to the design.
Due to some comments on my last blog post I made some changes to my designs and also created a couple more to add to the collection.






Repeated....
 I wonder if you can notice the changes and WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEM? :-)

I've also made a couple of other designs that use the same colours. This then enables the quilter to have more latitude when planning the quilt. :-)
Stripy blocks
Two different colourways of the same sort of design...

Now I prefer the blue toned one. To me it would go much better with the rest of the collection.

I may go and design one with balls.. to imitate the decorations on the trees... hmm I wonder what that would look like :-)

3 comments:

  1. I like! I like the blue one, too. Can't wait to see what ornament design you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue background much better. Kind of looks like a "snowy" background. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.. I look forward to your comments on the next one :-)I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Verification