Banner

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Sigh..what can I do?

I'm so sorry for being such a bore! I haven't managed anything for quite a while. What I have been doing is sailing on a 5 day trip and even though I had grand plans of doing some art work whist traveling across the ocean I was just too tired. Sailing does tend to take a lot out of you..anyway that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :-D
Having said that I did manage some beading just before we left Huatulco...I'll get my A into G and take some photo's for you. I'll try really hard tomorrow morning to up-load them.

After I finish that we will be leaving Nicaragua....to sail to Costa Rica where, I'm hoping we'll spend more than two days. We've been involved in sorting out the boat and customs and immigration and all that so there hasn't really been much time for me to play....

Sunrise 23rd Jan 2011.
So please don't give up on me..I'll be Back! I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verification